(We will update our banners for every show so you won't have to redownload it.)
CCAG 2014 - Saturday July 26th, 2014 by VGC - Friday 3 January 13:46
Good news everyone!
Thanks to all our vendors and attendees over the years, the CCAG show has collected enough experience points to LEVEL UP! You might say we are now the SUPER CCAG Show!
That's right! Cleveland Ohio's biggest and best video gaming convention is moving up to a bigger and better location!
No more sweaty controllers! No more over packed parking lot! Its just 13,000 square feet of pure video gaming goodness!!
July 26th 2014 is the date.
Soccer Sportsplex 31515 Lorain Road, North Olmsted, OH 44070 is the place!
How can I get involved with CCAG?
Consider being a vendor.
The CCAG show marketplace is an excellent and affordable opportunity to sell your classic to modern games, advertise your business, meet new contacts or just plain show off your stuff with other classic video game fans! Don't wait too long though, tables go fast! REAL FAST!
· Table reservations:
· Please contact: CCAGshow@aol.com
· 8 foot tables are $35 each!
· 8 foot tables with electrical access are $45 each (limited availability).
Door prize submissions.
We are always looking to help generate business for independent developers of software and hardware for classic gaming platforms.
Submitting a prize to be given away in our legendary Chinese auction is a great way to promote awareness of your business and/or product as well as help support the show.
· Submissions will receive the following benefits:
· Business ad placement on the CCAGshow.com main page as well as Facebook coverage.
· Spotlight coverage on the main stage at the show along with any advertising handouts.
· Qualifying submissions will be given a demonstration area on the main stage for hands on interaction with the attendees. To be manned by either the submitting vendor or CCAG show staff.